MiniGUI 3.2.0 Released
The MiniGUI development team announces the availability of MiniGUI 3.2.0. All users of MiniGUI are recommended strongly to use this version for new MiniGUI apps. Please report any bugs and incompatibilities in
What's new in this version
- Support for 64-bit platform. Note that the definitions of some types and APIs changed. For more information, please refer to Release Notes.
- Compliant to the latest GCC, and eliminate all compilation warnings.
- Besides MiniGUI core library, we also updated the key components including mGUtils, mGEff, mGPlus, and mGNCS.
- We introduced a new component which is called mGNCS4Touch. mGNCS4Touch provides some new controls, which are compliant to the new control API spec of mGNCS, for devices with a touch screen.
- We also released the source code of mGUXDemo, which illustrates the new features of MiniGUI and the key components.
0 - Prerequisites
This instruction assumes that you are using Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS. Please make sure that you have installed the following packages:
- Building tools:
- Dependent libraries:
Also make sure that you can visit GitHub via SSH and you can do sudo on your Linux box.
1 - Fetch build-minigui-3.2 from GitHub:
$ git clone email@example.com:VincentWei/build-minigui-3.2.git
2 - Run fetch-all.sh to fetch all source from GitHub:
$ cd scripts-build-minigui-all $ ./fetch-all.sh
3 - Make and install gvfb:
$ cd gvfb $ cmake . $ make; sudo make install $ cd ..
4 - Make and install chipmunk library:
$ cd 3rd-party/chipmunk-5.3.1 $ cmake . $ make; sudo make install $ cd ../..
5 - Install MiniGUI resources:
$ cd minigui-res $ ./autogen.sh $ ./configure $ sudo make install $ cd ..
6 - Run build-all.sh to build all:
7 - Run mguxdemo:
$ cd /usr/local/bin $ ./mguxdemo
When there were some updates in the remote repos, you can run update-all.sh to update them. You can run clean-build-all.sh to uninstall, clean, and re-install them.
Note that you might need to run ldconfig as a super user to refresh the shared libraries cache when running mguxdemo.
- Source tarballs: http://www.minigui.com/en/download/
- Documents: http://wiki.minigui.com/twiki/bin/view/Products/WebHome
- GitHub repos: https://github.com/VincentWei/